Skip to Main Content
Sort + Filter
This Speyside distillery originally founded in 1897 was located alongside River Lossie which resulted in the distillery being regularly flooded. Subsequently it fell victim to the overall slump in the Whisky industry and closed in 1910 until 1923, when it passed onto the hands of Glenmorangie (and its owners) and then eventually in 2008 was sold to French distilling firm La Martiniquaise.
Producing a soft and fruity distillate makes it very suitable for maturation is largely American Oak barrels.