Springbank 21 Years Old 2019 Campbeltown Single Malt

HK$3,890.00

Region: Campbeltown (Scotland)

Distillery: Springbank

Age: 21 Years Old

ABV: 46%

Size: 700 ml

This release of Springbank 21 in 2019 reportedly has about 45% coming from Port casks while the remaining 55% is from rum casks. Toffee, almonds & cereal sweetness combined with spices. Complex. About 3600 bottles are reported to have been released. The Springbank distillery follows long established production techniques, together with the knowledge and experience of their craftsmen - to malt barley on traditional malting floors and distil handcrafted spirits before being filled into high quality oak casks to be matured in their warehouses in Campbeltown.